Sauce – Kashmiri Korma
Kashmiri Korma Sauce by Atkins + Potts
A creamy sauce with its roots in the Mughal Empire. Its unique flavours owe as much to the careful preparation method as the traditional ingredients. Excellent with prawns, chicken, meat or vegetables.
Weight: 350 gram
Tomatoes, Pineapple, Double Cream (Contains Milk), Condensed Milk (Milk, Sugar), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Puree, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Salt, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Mustard Seeds, Spices. (For allergens see ingredients in bold)
KASHMIRI KORMA CURRY
- 500g diced chicken, lamb, beef, venison or wild boar
- Oil for cooking
- 1 pouch Atkins & Potts Kashmiri Korma Sauce
- Cooked rice and naan bread to serve
- Heat a little oil in a pan and add the meat. Cook until browned.
- Stir in the Kashmiri Korma Sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for ten minutes or until the meat is cooked through.
- Garnish with a few flaked almonds and fresh coriander and serve with rice and naan bread.
This sauce is also delicious with vegetables .