Sauce – Wild Mushroom & Tarragon
Water, Onions, Double Cream (5%)(Contains Milk), Mushroom Stock (4%) (Rehydrated Mushroom (mushroom concentrate, water, dried mushroom), salt, modified maize starch), Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Mushrooms (2.5%), Mixed Forest Mushrooms (2%)(Oyster, Shitake, Porcini), Tarragon (1.3%), Dried Porcini Mushrooms (0.7%), Concentrated Lemon Juice, Garlic, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Sugar, Black Pepper (For allergens see ingredients in bold)
Typical Values per 100g
|Energy||380 kJ / 91kcal|
|of which saturates||2.1g|
|of which sugars||1.7g|
WILD MUSHROOM & TARRAGON TAGLIATELLE
- 150g pasta
- Handful mushrooms, sliced
- Handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- Atkins & Potts Wild Mushroom & Tarragon Pasta Sauce
- Butter or oil for frying
- Grated Parmesan
- Gently fry the mushrooms in a little butter or oil until soft and golden. Add the halved cherry tomatoes for the last few minutes of cooking.
- While the mushrooms are frying, cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Pour the Atkins & Potts Wild Mushroom & Tarragon Pasta Sauce into the pan with the mushrooms and bring to a simmer.
- Mix everything together and sprinkle with grated Parmesan before serving.